Makes 1 large or 2 small servings
Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of spirulina powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of beet powder or raspberry powder
- 1 passion fruit
- 1-2 tablespoons of raspberry jam
- Toppings of choice: I used slivered almonds, seeds, fresh figs, strawberries, and mango
- For the chia pudding, stir together chia seeds, almond milk, and maple syrup in a mason jar. Stir vigorously to avoid clumps. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Stir again to remove any clumps.
- Divide the chia pudding into two portions. Stir in the spirulina powder in one serving and mix well to turn the chia pudding green. Stir in the beet or raspberry powder in the other serving and mix well to turn the chia pudding pink.
- In a mason jar or glass, add the green chia pudding. Then layer the pulp and seeds of a passion fruit. Next, add a layer of raspberry jam. Top with the pink chia pudding.
- Decorate with desired toppings.