- 1 cup diced mango
- 1/2 large avocado, diced
- large handful of cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 of a red onion, diced
- 2 TBSP chopped cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño, diced
- juice of 1 large lime, separated
- red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 wild salmon fillets, 4-6 oz. each
- ground cumin to taste
- ghee or coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease the bottom of a pie dish or baking pan with ghee or coconut oil.
- Add salmon fillets to dish. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cumin to taste. Squeeze lime juice on salmon and drizzle with ghee or coconut oil.
- Bake salmon in oven for approximately 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork. You may need to cook 3-5 minutes longer if your fillets are thick.
- Make salsa while salmon is cooking. Toss mango, avocado, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeño in a bowl. Add juice from 1/2 of the lime, salt and pepper to taste, and red pepper flakes. Toss until well combined.
- Serve salmon fillets with generous serving of mango avocado salsa