Makes 4 (3-inch tarts)
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 1/3 cup dates
- 2-3 teaspoons coconut oil
- Zest of 1/2 of a small lime
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 small ripe avocados
- Zest of rest of 1/2 lime
- Juice of the 1 small lime
- 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 2 TBSP coconut cream
- 3 TBSP organic raw agave syrup
For crust: blend all ingredients in a food processor until you have a sticky dough. Press onto the bottoms and sides of four (3-inch) tartlet pans. Place tart crusts in freezer while you make the filling.
For filling: blend all ingredients in a food processor until fully incorporated and creamy. Pour filling into tart shells. Top as desired. Place in freezer for 2 hours to set.
Store tartlets in freezer and defrost for 30 minutes before serving.