- 2 cups of raspberries
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 4 teaspoons of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder & 1 teaspoon of cold water
- Add raspberries, maple syrup, and lemon juice to a saucepan. Bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add chia seeds and stir vigorously to combine. Cook for 15 minutes or until jam is thickened.
- Prepare a slurry by mixing together arrowroot powder and water.
- Off of the heat, add the lemon zest and arrowroot slurry. Stir quickly to combine.
- Store cooled jam in a mason jar in the fridge.