Makes 6 Popsicles
Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free
- 1 cup of pink pitaya (I use frozen pitaya packs)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup mango, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 of a small lime, juiced
- 1-2 ounces of good-quality dark chocolate, melted
- Shredded coconut for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and evenly combined. Pour into six popsicle molds and place in freezer for 30-45 minutes. Once the mixture is slightly set, add the popsicle sticks. Freeze for another 2-3 hours until completely set.
- Lightly and carefully pour melted dark chocolate across popsicles. Immediately afterwards, a light dusting of shredded coconut, so the coconut sticks to the melted chocolate. If you wait too long, the chocolate will set and the coconut will not stick.
- Return popsicles to freezer to harden.