Yields 1/2 cup
- 3/4 – 1 cup fresh parsley (omit thick stems)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (omit thick stems)
- 1/8 cup cashews
- 3 TBSP lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp each of salt, cumin, and paprika
- freshly cracked black pepper or Aleppo pepper
- large pinch of cayenne pepper
- 3-4 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- Add all ingredients except olive oil to a food processor and pulse until ingredients are finely minced.
- Add olive oil while machine is running and process until a pesto sauce forms. Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly.