Makes 6 Popsicles
Paleo, Raw Vegan, Gluten-Free
- 1 cup of chopped mango, fresh or frozen defrosted
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, divided
- 1 cup of hulled strawberries, fresh or frozen defrosted
- 2 kiwis, peeled
- 1/2 of a small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- For yellow layer, purée the mango and 1/4 cup coconut milk in a blender or food processor. Pour into popsicle molds, filling the mold 1/3 of the way. Place in freezer for one hour.
- In the meantime, make the other layers. For the red layer, purée the strawberries and 1/4 cup coconut milk in a blender or food processor. Pour into a cup or bowl and refrigerate. Then, puree the kiwi and coconut until smooth and refrigerate.
- After an hour in the freezer, pour the strawberry purée onto the mango filling. Place in freezer for another hour. Then, top with the kiwi layer. Freeze for another 2 hours until set.